- •Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- •Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- •Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- •Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
- •Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- •Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that results in a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.
- Is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is a perfect complement to individual beauty and lifestyle regimens